Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29th

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!





     My Homecoming weekend was super busy. On Friday I marched into the parade and then I went home for 15 minutes before I had to come back to school for band. I played at the game and went home exhausted. 
     On Saturday I woke up and did my homework and helped get the house ready for my group to come over to take pictures for Homecoming. At about 7:30 my group came to my house to take pictures for Homecoming and then we went to Gorozzos for dinner. We got to the dance at about 9:45 and stayed until they shut it down. Our original plan was to go to Ihop with the band group but nobody was hungry so everyone kind of went their own ways and We ended up going to someone's house to watch movies. It was a great night and I didn't get home until 4 so I slept for all of Sunday morning.
     On Sunday I woke up and started planning to build a drop panel prop for my haunted house. Basically a drop panel is a wood panel with a picture frame attached to the outside but on the inside there is a gate latch that when you open it, the "wall" which is basically a window drops down and the actor behind it can stick his body out and scare people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment