Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday, September 8th

Blog Post of the Day:
What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

     On Friday I hung out with one of my friends. He came over and we watched Last Comic Standing and then we rode our bikes to Blue Valley Middle. We talked about life and then it started pouring so we rode back in the freezing cold rain back to his house to move his car in. He just got subs so he showed them to me. They are sweet! After he moved his car in we rode back to my house to watch more Last Comic Standing.
     On Saturday I woke up with terrible allergies and debated whether or not to go to band. Since we were going to learn about half of our second movement that day I decided I should go to the rehearsal. Although it was a beautiful day the five hours could not have gone any slower and all I could think about was how my head was pounding. After band I went home and took a well-earned nap for most of the evening and then woke up to watch a movie on tv before I went to bed again.
     On Sunday I slept until 10:30 and woke up feeling a little better. I did some homework until about 2:30 and then I went to get mums from a farm with my parents. After we brought the mums home I went to the Halloween store with my mom to look for ideas for my haunted house which I do every year on Halloween at my house. I looked at all the animatronics and props and have gotten some pretty good ideas for things that I could do in my haunted house. It gets bigger and bigger each year so I have to start planning pretty early to make it all happen. I have already lined up some people to work in it and have a pretty good idea of how I want it to be this year so now all I need to do is get some help to build the sets and I need to buy some essentials and new props.

     It was a pretty successful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment