Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday, September 2nd

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me all about your Labor Day weekend. What did you do? Include photos!
On Saturday I slept until 11 and then went to a funeral for a family member I didn't even know. After the funeral I went to Strouds with my family. On Sunday I woke up early and helped my dad paint the fence in our backyard. It has taken 3 days to do it so it was nice to have it done. On Sunday afternoon I went bowling at Pinstripes with my friends and then we ate at Rock Brews. On Monday I did homework most of the day and then watched the end of the Every Simpsons Ever marathon(all 552 episodes for 12 straight days) and by then I was really tired so I slept for a while and woke up and watched the coolest lightning I have ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment