Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday, September 11th

Blog Post of the Day:

Below is one of my favorite quotes that I found on Pinterest. Think read and think about what this says and then blog about it. What does this quote mean to you? Elaborate! Feel free to give an example of tell a story.


I can definitely see the argument the quote is making. Yes, I may have only seen a very small part of the world, but it's not like I can just jump on a plane and go do something. Sometimes I may be stuck at home and not really have anything to do. However, I do agree that I'm bored is a useless thing to say because there truly are lot of things you can do when your bored. You may just have to think about it for a while, but from my experience there's always something fun I can do. When I'm bored I like to listen to different music and try to find new songs I like. Sometimes I even just ride my bike wherever I feel like going. So in my opinion, I'm bored is a useless thing to say,too. You may not be able to just go do something amazing on the spot, but there is always something that you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment