Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday, September 16th

Blog Post of the Day:

Reflect on this quote. Give an example of a time in your life that this might have been the case.





This quote is kind of the story of my life because I procrastinate things until the literal last minute, or at least very late at night, and by waiting to do it until then I have failed to prepared, therefore preparing to fail. I pretty much procrastinate everything, which is really bad. So according to the quote, I prepare to fail a lot. I remember when I got my Eagle scout, I had to give a speech at the ceremony and I waited until I was sitting there waiting to figure out what I wanted to say. Needless to say I well never procrastinate a speech again, but for the time being it seems homework is a whole different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment