Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday, September 9th

How do you express your creativity? Explain.





     I'm really not much of a creative person but I express my creativity in several ways. The first way I express my creativity is through music. I love to listen to music and while I am listening think about what I would change and sometimes I even tap out the different rhythm that I would make. I also play the clarinet, but I don't really play solos, so I don't consider playing my clarinet to be too creative. 
     The second way I express my creativity is by putting together a haunted house each year. Building a haunted house is truly all creative because you can pretty much do whatever you want with it. I express my creativity through the haunted house by designing it, coming up with the scenes, building the sets and props, choosing and creating costumes, choosing music for it, figuring out what I want the actors to say and do, buying props to go with the scenes, and by using scare tactics to scare people. I spend a lot of time working on it and it is something that you can have a lot of fun with and let your imagination run wild(and the people going through it) and improve on each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment