Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6th

Blog post of the day:
Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.

     This weekend was super busy. On Saturday I woke up at 4:30 to go to the Blue Springs competition for band. I was there all day and I got back home at 12:30 am. Our band did really well at the competition. We got first in class 5a and swept all the preliminary awards including best drum majors, best music, best general effect, best marching, best soloist, best percussion, and best color guard. In finals we got third which is the highest we've ever placed and was a huge accomplishment. I'm so proud of the work we have done this year and it is the best feeling in the world to see it finally pay off. Band competition season is my favorite part of the year. It is so much fun.
     On Sunday I slept until noon and then did homework. 


No comments:

Post a Comment