Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday, September 4th

Blog Post of the Day:
Tell me about what you have learned in this class so far. Have you learned a lot? Do you want to learn more? What do you want to be able to do by the end of the semester?











I have learned a lot in this class. Before coming into this class, I knew pretty much nothing about making a website. I didn't realize there was so much coding that went into it, and I thought that for the most part people just made websites from the design your own website sites. I have learned about how to do simple coding and what html is. I can change the text, make it bold or italicized, make it colored, change the background color, insert links and pictures, and make tables and lists. By the end of the semester I want to make a website that looks professional and be able to have the knowledge to add on or change it in the future. To me it would be really cool to make a professional looking website.

No comments:

Post a Comment