Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday. September 19th

Blog Post of the Day:
Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.





When I signed up for this class I never realized that web design was so complicated. There is lot more to it than I ever imagined. I had no idea about tags and such and I really had no idea what to expect of web design. It is kinda cool but it is much harder than I thought it would be. I think what makes it hard is the fact that I had no idea these things even existed before coming into this class and so it makes it harder to learn because there isn't really anything that is familiar. But overall, Web Design is a pretty fun class. My favorite part is seeing the website when its all done and my least favorite part is probably CodeAcademy or when you are just starting a website and you have to figure out where to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment