Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7th

Blog post of the day:
The following article was in the September issue of The Tiger Print. Read the article (even if you already have) and respond to it below. What do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? Consider all perspectives of the article while you respond.



     Being a guy I don't have a very strong opinion about this. Honestly, I think girls should be able to wear what they want, because guys pretty much wear what they want. However, I do think that if a girl is wearing clothes that aren't warm and she complains that it is cold then it is definitely not rude for someone to say put some clothes on. I also think that it isn't just they guys that make the clothes inappropriate, and that some girls do wear skimpy clothes to be provocative. I'm not saying that every girl does that, I'm just saying that girls shouldn't ignore that fact and that it isn't all the guys' fault. 

No comments:

Post a Comment