Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday, November 13th

Blog Post of the Day:
Reflect on your learning this semester so far in this class. Think about the first day you walked in to this room until right now. What have you learned about Web Design? What have you learned beyond Web Design? Explain yourself.

I have learned a ton about web design. When I walked in I knew basically nothing about making a website. I had no idea what html was or anything about coding. I have learned all the basics about html and css, and how they work together to make a website. I have learned lots of tags that are used to tell the computer what to do with the information. When I look at websites now, I think about how I would code it or if I could. I also have a new appreciation for people who work in the computer industry.


1 comment:

  1. Link of Fun: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7W1FCUa0lyadFpQV1FteHFscmc/view?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete