Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24th

Blog Post of the Day:
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Do you have any traditions? Go in to detail about your plans for the 5 day weekend.

For Thanksgiving I am going to my family's house outside of Topeka. I've never been there, but it should be fun because they live on a lake. We always spend Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family, but we rotate who's house it is at each year. Last year it was at our house. A couple of people have to work on Thanksgiving this year so it may be a bit smaller than usual. The host always makes the turkey and other meat and everyone else brings side dishes and deserts. This year we are bringing the deserts so I may help cook them on Wednesday. My family isn't really into the whole Black Friday thing, so we will probably just catch up on some sleep and recover from a food coma.





Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment