Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday August 25th



Blog Post of the Day:
What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.
Image Credit


Right now I can do lots of things to the text on a website. I can change the background color, make lists, change the heading size, make paragraphs, title the page, and lots of other things. I have learned that html is basically a code that the browser reads to tell it how the web page should look. Before I walked into this class I knew nothing about web design. I had no idea what html is and what it does, I also didn't know how tags worked or how to make paragraphs and headings on the page. I didn't have a sense of what goes into making a web page.Web pages work by first reading the code that you put in to figure out how the web page is supposed to look. It reads all the tags and lays out the web page how you tell it to.



No comments:

Post a Comment